The guest house
“May all guests be greeted like Christ “
St Benedict’s Rule
Make a retreat at the Abbey of Maredsous
We welcome you alone or in groups in a marvellous leafy setting for a retreat of one or several days or for a rest, reflection and/or to study.
Closure of the hotel from 7 June to end of September 2022
The hotel will be closed from 7 June 2022 until the end of September 2022 to carry out work to comply with fire safety standards. There will be no permanent staff during the work period.
Thank you for your understanding.
The monastery Guest House provides :
- 17 double bedrooms and 31 single bedrooms, 4 rooms with showers and toilets
- a shower room (toilet, showers and bathrooms) on each floor
- a big lecture room with video (40 people)
- 2 small lecture rooms (15 people)
- several parlours for work in small groups
- a spirituality library
- a chapel,
- a connection for your computer
- a restful garden
- several walks,
- sports grounds for groups of young people
- the opportunity to share freely the community prayers
- retreats or sessions led by a monk
- individual guidance by a member of the community
Price per person
These prices cannot be a cause of impediment for a retreat or a renewal.
Full board for adults: 39 - 42 €
39 € (42 € for rooms with shower and WC)
Full board for students 36 €
Youth groups 30 €
(1st communion / confirmants):
Possibilité de paiement par cash, Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard.
Information and registration
Monastic hostelry of the Abbey of Maredsous – B-5537 Denée (Belgium)
Telephone: (weekdays between 10.15 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. or between 4.15 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. and Saturday: between 10.15 a.m. and 11.30 a.m.): +32 (0)82 69 82 75 – Fax: +32 (0)82 69 82 43
You can also send us an email.
To request information, use this form to be completed carefully. We will answer you by phone or by mail as soon as possible.