The guest house
” May all guests be greeted like Christ “
St Benedict’s Rule
Make a retreat at the Abbey of Maredsous
We welcome you alone or in groups in a lush and peaceful setting for one or several days of retreat, a time of prayer, rest, reflection or study.
The monastery Guest House provides :
- 17 double bedrooms and 31 single bedrooms, 4 rooms with showers and toilets
- a shower room (toilet, showers and bathrooms) on each floor
- a big lecture room with video (40 people)
- 2 small lecture rooms (15 people)
- several parlours for work in small groups
- a spirituality library
- a chapel,
- a connection for your computer
- a restful garden
- several walks,
- sports grounds for groups of young people
- the opportunity to share freely the community prayers
- retreats or sessions led by a monk
- individual guidance by a member of the community
Price per person
These prices cannot be a cause of impediment for a retreat or a renewal.
Full board for adults: 42 - 47 €
42 € (47 € for rooms with shower and WC)
Full board for students 39 €
Youth groups 34 €
(1st communion / confirmants)
Possibilité de paiement par cash, Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard.
Information and registration
Monastic hostelry of the Abbey of Maredsous – B-5537 Denée (Belgium)
Telephone: (weekdays between 10.15 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. or between 4.15 p.m. and 5.30 p.m. and Saturday: between 10.15 a.m. and 11.30 a.m.): +32 (0)82 69 82 75 – Fax: +32 (0)82 69 82 43
You can also send us an email.
To request information, use this form to be completed carefully. We will answer you by phone or by mail as soon as possible.